Inspired by Greg G’s recent blog post, I thought I’d share my own list of dream Winnipeg-related Jeopardy categories. (This meme comes from Douglas Coupland’s excellent novel, Microserfs, which is probably one of my all-time faves.) I’m still a relative newcomer to the city, but here are a few categories I’m pretty sure I could ace:
- Size and Locality of Potholes on the Disraeli Bridge and Overpass, circa March
- Common Typographical Errors by Commenters on the Winnipeg Free Press Website
- Odds of Vegetarian Entree Availability at Catered Events
- Winnipeg Wrap Form & Function
Aaaaaand a few I’m sure I would fail miserably at:
- Underground Navigation of Portage & Main
- Social Music 101
- Minnesota/North Dakota peasant-vision ads of the 80s
Okay, so I know they’re not standard Jeopardy-type categories, but I had fun coming up with them.
What are your dream (or dreaded) Winnipeg-related Jeopardy categories?